VP of Sales EMEA
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth. Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev’s continuous growth requires us to strengthen our workforce - and more specifically our Sales team for the EMEA region. To that end, we are creating a new role of VP of Sales to add on some key capabilities to boost our new client acquisition strategy.
The successful candidate for this position will be the key custodian for the following business deliveries:
- Accountability of the P&L regarding all company media products sold across the EMEA region
- Key contribution to our quarterly sales target definition
- Complete ownership concerning our turnover and GP delivery
- Leadership role in developing as well as carrying out and respecting our core sales processes
- Responsibility for recruiting, managing and growing our Sales team members in place
- Continuous growth of our book of business by unlocking new strategic and/or business opportunities
- Liability - hand in hand with our Account Management teams - regarding our long-term clients’ retention as well as satisfaction
In addition to the above set of duties, the incumbent shall also:
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and share any key insight with Adikteev ComEx as well as any other relevant department/function of our organization
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communication team to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
The following competences and credentials will be instrumental for anyone interested in applying for this newly created role:
- Ability to develop strategic plans to help business grow and achieve sales goals
- A proven winning spirit and a culture of success in all projects/initiatives launched
- Capacity to cooperate with customer success team to deliver profitable growth
- Solid past experience in managing budgets and keeping sales costs under control
- Solid coaching capabilities vis-à-vis more junior sales team members (i.e. supporting them during key client meetings, defining & coordinating sales training programs enabling them to unlock their potential etc.)
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of expertise
5-8 years of experience
Interested in joining us for this exciting opportunity and becoming an ADIKTEAM member? Please apply now!