Talent Acquisition Manager specialized in TECH positions
ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager specialized in TECH positions (e.g. Data Engineer, Back End and Front End Engineers, Fullstack Engineers, Site Reliability Engineer etc.) to join our Corporate team (Business Intelligence, Finance, HR and Legal) and contribute to our company's continuous growth. This role shall report directly to our HR Director.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest TECH talent
- Use the best tools and talent pools wherever possible to help us source the best passive candidates
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the team, sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview
- Conduct the first assessment of all candidates and drive the full recruitment process in partnership with all recruiting managers
- Host briefing meetings and participate in scoping discussions
- Strategic watch on new sourcing techniques, market activity, external market trends, and majors events, etc...Always sharing knowledge with the team is part of our culture.
- Design and implement campus recruitment strategies, processes, policies and structure/format of programs
- Attend campus and offsite events as & when needed
- Build and expand on the existing employer branding strategy
- Lead relevant “employer of choice” projects in order to champion Adikteev’s reputation
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting top engineering and technology talent
- Be familiar with tech environment as well as being able to "talk tech" and screen for candidates with relevant technical skills
- Experience in pro-active candidate acquisition using a variety of tools and methods
- Ability to work towards deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in French & English - international recruitment experience is a plus
- Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-player
- Experience partnering with senior hiring managers to close candidates of various levels of seniority
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
- A true service mindset
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation
- A number of perks including competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies, and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity
- A variety of cultures (15+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, and diversity & inclusion: everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.