Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue. A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #2 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index. Its team of 60 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join us.
- Evaluate, deploy and maintain our products stability in a permanent evolving environment
- Define incidents management standards and procedures
- Structure and ensure fast growing platforms / products evolutions by supporting the engineering teams
- Be part of a SCRUM team and SRE community
- Deploy fixes and improvements and support technical and product teams on horizontal and vertical topics (performances, security, CI/CD, architecture evolution, etc.)
Your Short/mid term missions:
- Hold the data and load scale
- Operations / RUN duties
- Support and offer tooling to developers to setup new services/products, for migrations, ...
- Complete the monitoring migration from Graphite to Prometheus
- Complete the CI/CD migration from Jenkins to Github Actions
Your skills and experiences:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expertise on a public cloud (ideally AWS)
- Very good knowledge of Kubernetes
- Good interpersonal skills, collaborative, open-minded