Senior Sales Manager - German speaker
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth. Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Senior Sales Manager to join its international team in Paris. If you have some experience in the mobile app space, are curious about technology, have a great network in Germany & the UK. This role might be for you.
- Identify and qualify potential prospects in German & UK markets (app advertisers)
- Reach out and close new business opportunities
- Develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure a good follow-up and service to clients
- Liaise with Client Services, Ad Operations, and Marketing teams internally, to meet client expectations
- Attend key industry events across Europe to represent Adikteev as the world’s leading app retargeting provider (When the world will get back to normal)
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- German (native level) & fluent English (French is only a plus)
- 2 to 5 years of sales experience in the mobile app industry
- Understanding of the mobile app industry
- An extensive network of contacts in the mobile marketing space
- European citizenship
- Tech-savvy and a good understanding of the mobile app ecosystem.
- Organized and methodical, with phenomenal communication skills and a consultative approach when addressing clients’ needs.
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start-up
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, and team player
Note: fully remote position can be considered for this job.