Senior Mobile Developer
ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2022 HappyIndex®AtWork certification. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
Adikteev is proud to offer a 4.5 day working pattern to all Adikteam members across the globe allowing us to secure a good work-life balance to all.
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer to join our Engineering team and help us in build the next generation of our platform.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new Features to implement the Mobile Product Roadmap
- Analyze customer feedback and participate in sprint planning, scrums, demos and retrospectives
- Integrate mobile application code with back-end services
- Produce code easily testable and well tested (unit, integration, performance, …)
- Perform peer code reviews
- Understand continuous integration / continuous delivery concepts and troubleshoot related issues
- Ensure developments readiness and high-availability
- Guarantee developments’ performance and usability
- Ensure code quality, sustainability and low level of technical debt
- Participate in estimation for new initiatives
- Learn new technologies when required
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Swift / some iOS development experience is a plus
- Experience building Android apps with a strong engineering culture is a plus
- Experience with MVVM architecture and clean architecture
- Experience working on RESTful API, Kotlin, SDK and unit and integration tests
- Ability to find the good balance between fast iterations and quality of delivery
- You have good communication skills, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- You embrace change, are able to take a step back, and focus on added-value tasks
- You have a results-driven and product-oriented mindset
- Professional proficiency in English
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate.
- A number of perks including 4,5 days weeks, a longevity bonus, mental health support, competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face.
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity.
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language.
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation.
- A variety of cultures (22+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring.
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, equal opportunities and diversity & inclusion (carbon footprint audit, innovative collective cooking sessions, women@adikteev conversational events etc.) : everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev.
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda.
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.