Senior Fullstack Engineer
Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue.
A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #1 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Its team of 70 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco.
We are looking for a new talent to join our highly motivated team in Paris !
Main challenges / missions as a Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Evolve in an international environment with global performance constraints (application users)
- Develop data-oriented products: strong data visualization challenge (platform containing data from prediction systems via Machine Learning, etc.)
- Reduce technical debt. Modernize and improve the maintainability of the legacy part of the platform
- Participate in the evolution of a microservices architecture with many components (100+)
- Put in perspective the choices of the past to support growth
- Propose innovative solutions. Knowing how to explain and convince
- Support junior developers
- Collaborate with all technical and product teams to develop and perform Adikteev products
- Work in Agile methodology (iterations, value increment, continuous improvement)
Skills and experience required
- 5 years of experience in front, back (API) web development and relational or analytical databases
- Proven experience with at least 1 modern front-end framework (ideally React.js or even NextJS)
- Strong problem solving skills, product mindset, solution oriented, autonomous, educator
- Good knowledge of development best practices: quality, tests, CI / CD, code reviews, ...
- UX / UI collaboration experience with Product Owners / Managers, designers, ...
- Good knowledge:
- A public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Bonus points:
- Good knowledge of AWS, Go
- Experience on a high traffic platform with scale issues