Senior Data Scientist
Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue. A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #2 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index. Its team of 60 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join the Data Science team. Your role as a key member of the team will be to build data-intensive models that boost performance and address business opportunities.
As the center of innovation and scientific excellence of the company, the Data Science team focuses on applied research to improve continuously the existing approaches and to design out-of-the-box models in order to improve the performance of the solution. The team relies on a platform built with the latest technology including Kafka, Cassandra, Druid, Spark, and deployed on AWS.
- Research, design and implement data-intensive algorithms that require to be scalable and high-performing. Examples of research topics include real-time conversion prediction, real-time pricing algorithm, online linear optimization, experimental design, natural language processing, recommender systems, reinforcement learning, deep learning, etc.
- Crunch vast amounts of structured and unstructured data (related to past bid requests, real-time customer activity, app store data, product catalogs, etc.) in order to extract valuable insights and to identify new product opportunities and model improvements
- In collaboration with software developers and data engineers, deploy the models in production and monitor the performance
- Mentor team members, provide expertise on the algorithmic approach and inspire scientific rigor to the entire organization
- Master's degree or PhD in a quantitative field with emphasis on applied mathematics, statistics or machine learning
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of probability, statistics, optimization and machine learning
- Experience with applied research and designing out-of-the-box models
- Strong programming skills with languages such as Python, R, Scala, and skillset in SQL
- Experience in working with distributed systems
- Knowledge about deep learning framework (TensorFlow, Keras, etc.)
- Creative, pragmatic and proactive
- Loves teamwork and has great communication skills
Good to know:
- Office located avenue de l’Opéra
- Remote working possible (1 day / week)
- Participation in scientific conferences
- Annual seminar in Europe