Senior Data Scientist
The Adikteev team is seeking a Senior Data Scientist for its Paris office to design and iteratively perfect the models used across the firm.
Adikteev has several lines of business and at a minimum you will be involved in efforts concerning our retargeting platform and our LTV prediction platform.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you are going to:
Design machine learning pipelines iteratively from the source data (very large real time datasets) to the models powering very diverse product needs. For example Reakt handles real-time bidding while some tailored Klust models run only once. Some algorithms are already advanced and need to be perfected while others you will build entirely from scratch starting with a literature review of best scientific practices.
- Partner with Engineering to deploy every model effectively (planning, Git PRs, reviewing results, etc.) Adikteev has a very strong Data Engineering team to put algorithms into production on Airflow and dedicated Backend Engineering to Handle the intricacies of real time bidding.
- Design and deploy statistical tests to evaluate model changes.
- Conduct research and contribute to the statistical expertise of the firm.
Contribute to product strategy brainstorming and help prioritize initiatives for the roadmap.
Interact cross-functionally and deliver effective presentations to multiple levels of stakeholders,
tailoring the level of scientific content and communication to the audience.
Mentor a junior data scientist.
- Intelligence - Quickly absorbs complex new information.
- Creativity - Enjoys brainstorming and generating innovative approaches to company challenges.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and concisely. Fluent English, French is a plus.
ML skills - Proficiency in querying, structuring and processing qualitative or quantitative data to draw insightful business conclusions. Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
Mathematical skills - understands and enjoys applying theoretical concepts of statistical learning. Eagerness to keep abreast of relevant academic & professional research.
Technical skills - Deftly programs in Python & Pandas (experience with PySpark and Scala a
plus), basic knowledge of database languages (SQL). Competency in shell scripting, experience with deployment to Production, experience with AWS a plus.
Cultural skills - High standards, Autonomy, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Honesty, Adaptability.
Master’s degree or PhD in STEM, preferably with a statistics focus.
5+ years of experience working in teams using data science to power a core company product or service. Exceptional candidates with less professional experience will also be considered.
Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets.
Knowledge of AdTech or MarTech is a strong plus.