Senior Account Executive
ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Sales team and contribute to our company's continuous growth.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the West coast territory
- Generate leads, first meetings and close with top enterprise accounts and ensure we provide proper consulting from 1st touch point to on-boarding and research clients’ needs and build strong proposals
- Respond to incoming leads and prospect for new business
- Partner with Business Development Representatives to research prospects
and create outreach strategies
- Target clients will largely consist of (but will not be limited to)
- Attend various industry conferences and events to represent Adikteev
- Identify potential partnerships deals/opportunities that can help create lead and eventually lead to revenue
- Stay current on the latest industry trends in mobile advertising
- 3-5 years of sales experience in performance advertising; experience with mobile is a big plus
- Extensive experience establishing relationships with C-level executives and senior marketers
- Existing 'Rolodex' of relationships within app publishers and Fortune 500 companies is a plus but not required
- Exceptional presentation skills and/or public speaking experience
- Strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building sustainable partnerships with clients
- Ability to confidently represent Adikteev’s solution and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in the field of mobile advertising.
- Self-disciplined with the ability to work independently
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate.
- A number of perks including 4,5 days weeks, a longevity bonus, mental health support, competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face.
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity.
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language.
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation.
- A variety of cultures (22+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring.
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, equal opportunities and diversity & inclusion (carbon footprint audit, innovative collective cooking sessions, women@adikteev conversational events etc.) : everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev.
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda.