Senior Account Executive
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the full sales cycle: prospecting, closing and launching deals. Doing all the research necessary to identify target accounts and how to win budgets.
- Exceed quarterly and half-yearly targets.
- Represent Adikteev at key industry events and conferences, acting as an evangelist of mobile programmatic and user retention.
- Be a team player and work closely with Product, Technology, Business Operations, and your Sales peers globally to help Adikteev deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- Proactively and creatively tackle any and all challenges to strengthen the Adikteev brand in the eyes of app marketers in North America.
- Drive Adikteev initiatives locally, tracking results and providing feedback to continue to improve global initiatives.
- Nurture long-term relationships with all key customers, ensuring honest communication, fair expectation setting, and outstanding delivery - “under-promise and over-deliver”.
- Detailed understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, especially programmatic advertising.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- +3-5 years sales experience and proven track record exceeding quota in SaaS or media sales.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing, performance and incrementality considerations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Confident, articulate and thorough communicator with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to travel as needed (around 30% of the time).
- Strong Network of app advertisers and agencies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Career advancement opportunities in a high growth environment.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Premium Healthcare plan.