Product Marketing Manager
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team and to manage the
go-to-market strategy for our business lines. Product Marketing sits at the intersection between Product,
Marketing, and Sales:you work with a cross-functional approach across all three sectors. Your main
responsibilities include the positioning and the value proposition of our products and services as well as
defining the marketing product roadmap and its execution. In this role, you'll be involved with the product
marketing strategy from beginning to end.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for the global positioning of our business lines. By conducting market analysis, you will recommend the most appropriate marketing strategy and roadmap, messaging, unique selling points and markets to address.
- You keep yourself abreast of the latest industry trends, competitors’ moves, partner initiatives,technology updates,in order to proactively anticipate market changes and share strategic business and product recommendations.
- As the “voice of the customer,” you focus on customer needs, expectations, understanding, and product improvements.
- As the brand ambassador, you communicate the vision and value of our products and services to both external and internal audiences by conducting presentations during exhibitions, webinars, partner events, and media interviews to generate traction and awareness.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products. Participate in defining the business and pricing models.
- Collaborate with the Growth Marketing team to build accurate personas and key markets to address.
- Feed the Growth Marketing team with relevant insights to define the customer journey and the best ways to move leads through the funnel.
- Identify all touch points to improve the reach of our marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Brand Content team to build the storytelling for every business line.
- Define the marketing assets (such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts) to build and topics to address to improve engagement and traction.
- Bring your industry knowledge and expertise to enrich our content production and make it even more relevant for our audience.
- Define the marketing roadmap by developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of our products to customers.
- Feed the product roadmap by sharing competition analysis, industry trends and customer needs
- for feature prioritization.
- Gather and process customer feedback, and manage some aspects of customer relations after launch like building loyalty programs. Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Build and develop strategic partnerships. Remain in frequent regular contact with all partners, championing and guiding new projects that will create stronger partnerships and trigger impactful initiatives.
- Solid experience in the Adtech industry is mandatory.
- Track record in marketing B2B services or Saas solutions.
- Good understanding of complex solutions and being able to transform them into impactful
- stories for customers.
- Fluent English and excellent communication skills: the ability to speak and write to a high
- standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present products and write engaging copy, telling
- the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead, prioritize and keep complex projects moving
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager you will have to collaborate with multiple
- teams across the business.
- Research and analysis skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining
- insight into customer needs and experiences.
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data
analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation
- A number of perks including competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies,
and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its
market share through its innovation and unique identity
- A variety of cultures (15+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education,
experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, and
diversity & inclusion: everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its
activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers
and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all
members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.