Office & People Coordinator
Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue. A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #2 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index. Its team of 60 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco.
Adikteev is now looking for a new talent to strengthen its Office & People team in San Francisco.
You will report to the Managing Director and the Group HR Director.
- Run the offices, maintain and develop relationship with employees to understand their expectations and keep an open communication at all times
- Open and set up the office in the morning. Inspect work area, kitchens and meeting rooms for cleanliness and appearance. Keep every space clean and organized.
- Manage day to day maintenance of the office facilities (mail, trash, ordering office supplies, lite cleaning, tech upkeep, supplies, food/drink orders, lunches, errands, etc.)
- Personally, do whatever it takes to keep the offices clean and organized, and find ways to create effective processes, norms, and incentives for all employees to contribute
- Act as interface to the key stakeholders to ensure world class services
- Take responsibility for day to day office services (greetings, Hospitality for guests and employees, janitorial, maintenance, tickets’ resolution, etc.).
- Understand the process and operation of loaner laptops, AV equipment, audio and web conferencing, etc. and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Resolve technology issues with copiers, phones, etc. and coordination of office moves
- Work with building management to coordinate fire drills, emergency procedures and safety inspections, including maintaining the Fire Safety Team and making sure fire safety inspections are up to date.
- Regularly update and maintain Office Manager manual with proper instructions, logins, contacts, process information and procedures
- Proactively manage, coordinate and organize office events, social activities and charitable giving
- Serve as the key point of contact for employees on all office/space-related issues, questions and requests, responding promptly and thoughtfully with a customer mindset
- Lead the implementation of office specific events (i.e., all hands meetings, company parties, holiday season breaks, etc.)
Human Resources / Payroll
- Independently manage the complete payroll process/function for a 20+ person company
- Manage our employee perks programs
- Assist with onboarding process, managing offer packages and collecting and distributing appropriate paperwork
- Daily maintenance of HRIS system: entering new employees, updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
- Ensure vacation days are accurately entered, submitted and approved by managers
- Coordinate integration of new employees into the Adikteev life
- Co-ordinate facilities for all new starters
- Conduct office tours for new hires, reviewing all general office-related details (breakroom, restrooms, building information, security badge access, etc.) along with any special office-specific information
- Ensure all processes for new hires and terminations are followed, working closely with HR, IT, Office Services and Hiring Manager/Team
- Arrange on-site and off-site meetings (space, catering, tech, travel and itineraries, etc.)
- Coordinate with outsourced travel agents to book company travel
- Track detailed budgets for a travel on a per project basis
- Book and register conferences for various team as needed
- Provide information in response to guest inquiries about the hotel area, tourist attractions, directions, etc. Accommodate all requests, i.e. dinner reservations, taxi, etc.
- Answer incoming telephone calls within first three rings
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests, greet guests at the door and in the lobby
- Be the Corporate team face to our internal customers - be approachable for questions and comments from employees and react appropriately to queries raised
- Assist with organization of events (both internal & external), coordinate all logistics details (security, building access, room setup, catering…), manage last minute changes and ensure smooth execution on the ground for all teams involved
- Coordinate internal meetings/townhalls as needed – arrange for food, AV, space, etc.
- Schedule external meetings and calls
- Coordinate hosted events
- Proactively anticipate food & beverage needs for team, and whenever guests are present
- Set-up and tear-down for hosted meetings
- Lead run of show planning
- 2+ years of People Ops experience
- Results driven and people oriented
- Pro-active approach
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong personal values in-line with the company values
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work