Office & HR manager
ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Office & HR Manager to join our Corporate team (Business Intelligence, Finance, HR and Legal) to contribute to our company's continuous growth. This role shall report directly to our HR Director.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily management of our third-party providers as well as monitoring of all expenses/interventions relating to our building management
- Quality control regarding the maintenance of our offices (cleanliness, tidiness, stock management)
- In charge of all activities linked to mail and parcels’ management (reception and sending)
- Responsible for organizing and coordinating all internal company events (Captain Speaking, All Hands, Seminars, Team Building, COMEX offsite…)
- Responsible for our new joiners’ welcome process (document and data collection, contract/addendum production, profil creation of all new joiners on our HRIS systems, order management of IT equipment, set-up and follow-up of new joiner’s on-boarding plan etc.)
- Responsible for our leavers’ process (exit documentation production, deactivating all accesses to our HRIS systems, securing equipment is being returned, set-up and follow-up of leaver’s off-boarding plan etc.)
- Accountable for our payroll management hand in hand with our external accounting provider
- Entry point to all Adikteam members on any HR operational question (e.g. health insurance, training, vacation days, HRIS updates etc.)
- Point of contact for all HR third-party providers (e.g. HRIS, health insurance provider, OPCO, Labour inspector, occupational medicine etc.)
- Leading role in setting-up and administering internal staff surveys (regular as well as punctual ones)
- Sound contribution to ad-hoc HR projects in order to continuously improve our internal processes and/or services offered to our Adikteam members (e.g. CSR roadmap, D&I event etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in office administration, including at least 2 years in human resources
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data
- Ability to respond effectively to time sensitive demands & inquiries
- Proficiency using Microsoft office suite, and other relevant software
- Demonstrated sound problem solving skills as well as exceptional customer relations (both internal & external)
- Excellent communications and personnel management skills and ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization and of different multicultural backgrounds
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Fluency in French and excellent command in English is required
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation
- A number of perks including competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies, and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity
- A variety of cultures (15+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, and diversity & inclusion: everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.