Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top
retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork®
certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National
Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Lead Site Reliability Engineer to join the Engineering team to contribute to our company's continuous growth.
You will work on our Advertising Platform, receiving up to 1.5 millions bid requests per second and up to 1 billion tracking events per day.
- Very high traffic environment with low latency constraints
- An infinite source of Machine Learning use cases, ranging from ad performance prediction to ad delivery pacing and forecasting
- Large datasets that we need to compute in near real time (auction resolution) and even greater volumes for analytics use cases
- Observability, monitoring, alerting
- Hold the scale (technical and business) and reduce technical debt
- Microservices architectures
- Kanban and Devops methodologies
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and engage a team of 5 to 6 people (we expect the split to be 30% indirect management and 70% operations)
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the team. (code review…)
- Collaborate closely with Engineering Manager, Product Owners and be available to assist team members if needed
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible by adopting DevSecOps best practices
- Manage team Kanban backlog and priorities
- Structure and ensure fast growing platforms / products evolution by supporting the engineering teams
- Deploy fixes and improvements, support technical and product teams on horizontal and vertical topics (performances, security, CI/CD, architecture evolution, etc.)
- Improve development flow with tools and automation.
- Onboard newcomers in Kanban team.
- 5+ years of experience in the same field
- Expertise on AWS
- Very good knowledge of Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience with large scale, complex distributed systems.
- Good interpersonal skills, collaborative, Service-minded, open-minded and autonomous
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- As part of the Engineering department, you can work remotely as much as you want, part-time thru full time.
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data
analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation
- A number of perks including competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies,
and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity
- A variety of cultures (15+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education,experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, and diversity & inclusion: everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its
activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers
and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all
members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.