Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth. Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
We are looking for a Data Analyst based in San Francisco or New-York City to join the Analytics team ASAP and take responsibilities in the growth of Adikteev.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to make sure each campaign is successful.
- Develop and automate new analysis framework or internal tool
- Provide data reports, analytic insights and clear data visualizations for internal (Account Management, Sales, Marketing, Product, …) and external clients.
- Work on ad-hoc analyses and studies for the Management team to improve our value proposition, business model and internal processes.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role - ideally in AdTech industry
- Top-tier engineering or business school
- Experience with Data Visualization software (Tableau, Power BI, …)
- SQL and Python expert
- Attention to details, extremely rigorous and strong curiosity to test new concepts.
- Ability to handle fluctuating workloads, autonomous, strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and presentation (oral & written) skills
- Strong team player, ability to receive requests, consult with peers, brainstorm and seek for advice as well as escalate to senior team members when needed.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
- Ability to work in the US
What We Offer
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings strong ideas to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster a consensus-driven, rather than top-down, decision making culture. From what features to build to what furniture to buy for the office, we encourage team involvement.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- An open, smart and fun atmosphere thanks to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members!