Creative Designer (Internship)
You are motivated and want to grow in a young and ultra dynamic atmosphere? You're also quite cool, sensitive to art, open to new people and ideas, with a real crush on design and new technologies?
Then there's no doubt... you ARE the person we've been looking for ;)
As part of the creative studio, your role is to imagine and produce amazing creatives (mobile ad banners) that will showcase our clients' brands and products. Our clients are successful digital companies such as Showroomprivé, JustEat, Kapten, gaming apps, and more. Your job is to attract users and make them come back to these apps thanks to awesome creative you will build and will be showed to them.
Reporting to the Head of Creative Studio, your missions are the following:
Participate to creative briefs, analyse the brand assets and images
- Brainstorm and generate new ideas for mobile creatives
- Design and produce mobile creative ads (animated and interactive banners, playable ads, video ads, ...)
- Ensure iteration and fine-tuning of creatives in order to improve performance (to drive more conversions)
- Develop / improve tooling to create mobile ads
- Extensive knowledge of After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe CC)
- Knowledge of interaction design
- Understanding of the bricks used in the composition of a game: animation, A.I., graphics engine, etc..;
- Ability to multi-task (manage several projects at the same time)
- Rigour, responsiveness and ability to manage priorities;
- Know how to work in "emergency mode"
- Strong team spirit
- Fluency in English
Sense of humour
- Internship (pre-employment for a possible “CDI”)
- Duration : 6 months
- Start Date : ASAP