Client Partner / Senior Account Manager (USA)
ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Client Partner / Senior Account Manager to join the Account Management team to contribute to our company's continuous growth.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deeply understand your client’s business, serving as their champion and strategic partner to grow their mobile retargeting efforts
- Build long term relationships with some of the top mobile apps, game developers and agencies in the world, inventing new ways to exceed client expectations while maximizing growth opportunities
- Produce high quality presentations and analysis, successfully demonstrating the value of Adikteev’s service and offering
- Coach, develop, and mentor an Account Coordinator who will be your direct report
- Work closely with the Account Coordinator to deliver on campaign KPIs via regular optimizations, innovative strategizing, and creative iteration
- Full accountability for campaign success from onboarding to evergreen status
- The ability to speak at an expert level on mobile KPIs, strategy, and industry trends
- 5+ years experience in account or campaign management
- Customer-obsessed - You have high standards for yourself and want to show world-class service in all aspects of your work to the client on a daily basis
- Strong analytical chops. Prior roles held may include positions such as data analyst management/audit consultant, or a role with a proven analytical component
- Mastery of optimization levers, with a proven track record of helping advertisers achieve their goals
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is frequent and you have a high degree of ownership
- You do the prep work that others skip
- Honoring commitments is of the utmost importance to you
- You have an uncanny knack for explaining complicated things in a simple and concise way
- You craft data-driven stories, always cognizant of the “why” behind any analysis or presentation you are sharing
- You are resourceful and persistent: clients + internal stakeholders rely on you to make things happen
- You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own projects
- You are eager to learn from peers and share information so that everyone benefits
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate,
- A number of perks including 4,5 days weeks, a longevity bonus, mental health support, competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face,
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity,
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language,
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation,
- A variety of cultures (22+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring,
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, equal opportunities and diversity & inclusion (carbon footprint audit, innovative collective cooking sessions, women@adikteev conversational events etc.) : everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev,
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda.
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.