ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AfMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Client Partner to join the International Account Management team to contribute to our company's continuous growth.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Degree in Engineering, Business, Data analysis, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field of study;
• 4 years of professional experience;
• Prior roles held may include positions such as data analyst, management/audit consultant, or a role with a proven analytical component;
• Sound ability to manage customer relationship and to handle high quality clients meetings;
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment where change is frequent and able to multitask while maintaining an acute attention to detail;
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
• Strong communication skills
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
• Familiar with the ad-tech ecosystem, industry trends, strategies, and metrics, and DSP/ RTB technologies;
• High digital and technical affinity and solid command of MS PowerPoint, Excel and G suite;
• You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own projects;
• You have an ability to work efficiently and cross-functionally with other teams;
• You are eager to learn from peers and share information so that everyone benefits;
• Good written and verbal communication in French is a plus
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate
Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language
Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation
A number of perks including competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies, and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face
A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity
A variety of cultures (15+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring
A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, and diversity & inclusion: everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev
An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.