Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue.
A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #1 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Its team of 70 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco.
We are looking for a new talent to join our highly motivated team of International Client Partners in Paris !
• Degree in Engineering, Business, Data analysis, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field of study;
• 4 years of professional experience;
• Prior roles held may include positions such as data analyst, management/audit consultant, or a role with a proven analytical component;
• Sound ability to manage customer relationship and to handle high quality clients meetings;
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment where change is frequent and able to multitask while maintaining an acute attention to detail;
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
• Strong communication skills
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
• Familiar with the ad-tech ecosystem, industry trends, strategies, and metrics, and DSP/ RTB technologies;
• High digital and technical affinity and solid command of MS PowerPoint, Excel and G suite;
• You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own projects;
• You have an ability to work efficiently and cross-functionally with other teams;
• You are eager to learn from peers and share information so that everyone benefits;
• Good written and verbal communication in French is a plus
What We Offer!
• All your office and equipment needs covered from day 1, including recent laptops/mobile phones and any relevant accessories;
• Flexible working policy;
• Competitive health insurance scheme;
• Various team happy hours, offsites, and team-building activities;
• A creative, non-hierarchical, delivery-focus organization with ambitious goals but working in a fun atmosphere;
• Great colleagues made of 15 nationalities with a strong corporate social responsibility mindset