Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams.
Your role as BDR will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Ultimately, the BDR will boost sales and contribute to the company long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Zone Sales team
- Report to the Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Stay up-to-date with market changes and evolutions