Agency Senior Sales Manager
The Adikteev group is made up of two entities: an app-retargeting pole, but also a branding pole, better known under the name of Emoteev.
eMoteev, is the global orchestration platform for all digital levers. Historically an expert in the creation of customized interactive formats, eMoteev acquired Elium, a Montpellier start-up created by a team of programmatic experts, in September 2019. Now the company operates in an agnostic way on all levers, accessing all digital advertising inventories (programmatic, social, mobile ...), on all formats (display, video, native, audio, etc.), from a single interface based on unified data. With its automation, centralization and optimization solutions boosted by the platform's artificial intelligence, eMoteev transforms what is complex to deliver simplicity and performance.
In order to support our growth, we are looking for our next virtuoso able to broadcast the eMoteev symphony on the advertising market.
Related to CIO and working closely with account managers, product and engineering teams, you’ll be in charge of:
- Prospect and contact media agencies in Germany and around the world to pitch our technology and build lasting relationships.
- Negotiate and close contracts, services and trading agreements with these agencies and educate potential them on the full capabilities of Emoteev's products.
- Hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and find new business partners for Emoteev.
- Convince existing and new customers with expert advice and comprehensive support.
- Follow the campaigns and optimize our product and service with being part of the team (Account managers, product, engineering…).
- Develop your network further and pitch our solutions at key industry events.
- Degree level education with a business or technical focus, preferably with a sales context;
- First work experience in sales/ business development within media agencies;
- Familiarity with the common pricing models (CPI, CPM/TKP, CPA,CPL); ideally Real-Time-Bidding is a great plus;
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Data/ tech-savvy (understanding of our technology is key to success as you have to explain it to our clients);
- You have already heard of the CRM tool, Salesforce, and ideally you have a good command of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel/ Power Point).
Soft Skills & bonut points:
- Interaktiv person who is ready to meet people.
- You are passionate about the startup and mobile marketing/ app industry.
- You have a lot of contacts and a strong network.
- You are a great team player who is both flexible and organized.
- You are data-driven, result-oriented and reactive with a hands-on mentality.
- You have excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- You have business fluency in both English and German.