ADIKTEEV - Senior Account Executive
Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on increasing digital brand & product awareness, and retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130+ people is based in Paris, Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. 30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- EY ranked Adikteev as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been awarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to join its early San Francisco sales team. Your role as a key member of the team is to find and build relationships with app marketers (or their media agencies) and offer them the opportunity to drive incremental revenue from existing users, using Aditeev's products.
- Prospect and contact app marketers in North America to pitch our technology and build long-lasting relationships
- Negotiate and close contracts, services and trading agreements with these marketers/agencies and educate them on the full capabilities of of Adikteev's products
- You hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and you find new business partners for Adikteev
- You provide existing and new customers with expert advice and comprehensive support
- You’re part of a team: you’ll work closely with account managers, product and engineering teams to follow the campaigns and improve our product and service
- Develop your network further and pitch our solutions at key industry events
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
- 2-5 years sales/business development experience with app marketers (senior: you should come with a strong network)
- Storytelling ability and comfortable presenting a company/product to anyone in-person or over the phone
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to negotiation and closing
- Familiarity with the common pricing models (CPI, CPM/TKP, CPA,CPL); ideally RTB is a great plus
- Data/tech-savvy (understanding our technology is key)
- Knowledge of Salesforce preferred and good command of Excel/ PPT
- Passionate about startup and mobile marketing/app industry
- Self-motivated: positive and resourceful self-starter
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Strong analytical skills: data-driven and results-oriented
- Team player: experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings strong ideas to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster a consensus-driven, rather than top-down, decision making culture. From what features to build to what furniture to buy for the office, we encourage team involvement.
- An entrepreneurial environment with flexible work hours and a competitive salary.
- An open, smart and fun atmosphere due to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members!
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: Full-time