Ad Operations Coordinator Intern (Chinese speaking)
ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a sharp and driven Ad Ops Coordinator to join our Operations team. You will work primarily with Account Managers to ensure a high quality of service for our clients on a day-to-day basis.
This position will give you the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the company, from Account Management to Business Intelligence to Creative. You’ll report to the Account Management Team Lead.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform all aspects of campaign set-up and trafficking, including testing tracking links, checking campaign targeting criteria, and uploading creative
- Test and QA creatives prior to launch, providing feedback to Creative Studio and AM teams on functionality and user experience
- Work closely with our Creative Studio and AMs to gather creative assets from clients
- Configure campaign targeting and assist in recapping details through proper channels
- Master our data, and use it to provide insights and reporting for the following departments in the US market: Sales, Account Management, Creative Studio & Marketing
- Closely monitor operational needs, providing suggestions to management team for improving efficiency and accuracy
- Chinese Speaker: fluent in writing and speaking Chinese,
- Passionate about startups & fast-pacing environments,
- Flexible, quick learner, ready to dive in,
- No task too small,
- Comfortable working with details in a data-driven environment and comfortable being responsible for the accuracy
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate,
- A number of perks including 4,5 days weeks, a longevity bonus, mental health support, competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face,
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity,
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language,
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation,
- A variety of cultures (22+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring,
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, equal opportunities and diversity & inclusion (carbon footprint audit, innovative collective cooking sessions, women@adikteev conversational events etc.) : everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev,
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda.
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.