Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue. A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #2 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index. Its team of 60 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco
We are looking for a new talent to join our highly motivated team of International Account Managers in Paris !
• You will be responsible for your own campaigns from pre-launch to evergreen status, including deliverables such as reporting, strategic insights, etc;
• You will provide detailed and data-driven feedback, as well as performance reports internally and externally;
• You will foster long term relationships with clients and grow accounts;
• You will work closely with other teams including Campaign Strategy, Sales and Solution Engineering to solve client problems, and implement our best practices;
• You will keep a close eye on ad-tech market trends and stay abreast of the latest developments in our industry.
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field of study;
• 1 year of relevant experience in the field of campaign and account management in the media or digital industry, with a focus on performance, brand marketing, ad-tech, or programmatic in real-time bidding marketplaces, or a related field;
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
• Fluent Russian is mandatory !
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience in campaign management, hands-on optimization and data analysis;
• Familiarity with the ad-tech ecosystem, industry trends, strategies, and metrics, and DSP/ RTB technologies;
• High digital and technical affinity and solid command of MS PowerPoint, Excel and G suite;
• Sharp analytical skills and ability to provide valuable and actionable campaign insights;
• You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own projects;
• You are able to multitask while maintaining an acute attention to detail;
• You are able to foster strong and lasting client relationships;
• You have an ability to work efficiently and cross-functionally with other teams;
• You are able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment where change is frequent;
• You have an eagerness to learn from peers and share information so that everyone benefits.
What We Offer!:
• All your office and equipment needs from your start date including laptop and relevant accessories;
• Flexible work-from-home days;
• Various team happy hours, offsites, and team-building activities.