Account Coordinator APAC
ADIKTEEV - WHO WE ARE
Adikteev is the leading app re-engagement platform for performance-driven marketers. We help the world’s top-spending app publishers increase retention, reacquire churned users and drive incremental revenue. App publishers in gaming, eCommerce, on-demand, services and entertainment rely on us to deliver made-to-measure strategies, creatives and algorithms. By combining science and creativity, we deliver best-in-class playable and interactive ads paired with top retargeting tech. We believe in creating a unique strategy for each client based on data to provide measurable and transparent results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Adikteev is #10 among Inc. Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and ranked in the top retargeting partners of the world for two consecutive years by AppsFlyer Performance Index.
Adikteev has recently passed the 2021 HappyIndex®AtWork as well as the 2021 TechAtWork® certifications. As a committed employer of choice, our company has recently signed the French National Diversity Chart and is a member of the AFMD (aka “Association Française des Managers de la Diversité”).
OUR NEED - WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join the team and contribute to our company's continuous growth.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the responsibility of the Client Partner, you will work closely with him on optimizing and growing a client portfolio
- You will manage your clients’ campaigns from pre-launch to evergreen status, including deliverables such as reporting, insights, etc.
- You will provide feedback, as well as performance reports internally and externally.
- You will oversee day-to-day client relationship management.
- You will work closely with other teams including Campaign Strategy, Sales and Solution Engineering to solve client problems, and implement our best practices.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field of study.
- 1 year of relevant experience in the field of campaign and account management in the media or digital industry, with a focus on performance, brand marketing, ad-tech, or programmatic in real-time bidding marketplaces, or a related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English ! any Asian language is a plus !
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in campaign management, hands-on optimization and data analysis.
- Familiarity with the ad-tech ecosystem, industry trends, strategies, and metrics, and DSP/ RTB technologies.
- High digital and technical affinity and solid command of MS PowerPoint, Excel and G suite.
- Sharp analytical skills and ability to provide valuable and actionable campaign insights.
- You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own projects.
- You can multitask while maintaining an acute attention to detail.
- You are keen on building strong and lasting client relationships.
- You have an ability to work efficiently and cross-functionally with other teams.
- You can work in a fast-paced, start-up environment where change is frequent.
- You have an eagerness to learn from peers and share information so that everyone benefits
WORKING AT ADIKTEEV - WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting opportunities in a variety of functions such as product development, engineering, data analysis, business intelligence, sales and corporate
- Teams that think outside the box, and where the word “impossible” is banned from our common language
- Flexibility and agility applied to all our deliverables with a strong push for constant innovation
- A number of perks including competitive insurance schemes, welcoming offices, treats & goodies, and creative ways of communicating and working with one another, be it virtual or face-to-face
- A healthy, worthy and profitable organization whose ambition is to continuously enhance its market share through its innovation and unique identity
- A variety of cultures (15+ nationalities and growing), a diversity of backgrounds (education, experience, and personal journeys) but a unique goal: being bold and daring
- A socially responsible firm with a strong ethos when dealing with environmental topics, and diversity & inclusion: everyone is expected to walk the talk at Adikteev
- An open and transparent culture of communication with no hidden agenda
As an Employer of choice, Adikteev does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.