Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
The product team is seeking a talented UX/UI designer. This person will work with the product managers, product owners and engineers to design user flows, build wireframes, identify UI improvements in current products, create new features and work on new products. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design, driven to build products with excellent user experience and is enthusiastic about improving his or her skills.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Understand and solving functional problems for users by designing rich UI experiences
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes as necessary to evaluate & define user experiences
- Conduct user tests to challenge the user experience / user interface choices
- Prepare and present concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Design graphic elements, assets, & visual treatments for user interfaces
- Define and promote design guidelines, UX/UI best practices and standards throughout our products
- Continually iterate on product interfaces based on feedback and product performance
- Stay up-to-date on mobile UI patterns and trends
Other enticing reasons for you to join us:
- you will be working in an international but human scale company with a long-term strategy
- you will be involved in a dynamic company that recognizes your contributions
- your working space will be very nice and comfortable no matter where you are located (USA, Germany or France)
- your coworkers will become your friends
- you will be enjoying a coffee or a coke, playing FIFA or baby-foot with your team
- Tools mastery - Expert knowledge of wireframing and design tool
- Organisation - be result driven and organise yourself to get things done particularly in a fast-paced work environment and working on multiple projects
- Collaboration - work in close relationship with the product managers, product owners and developers
- Communication - strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. Ability to clearly present, articulate and justify your design decisions.
- User centricity - be the voice of users, understand their goals
- Fluent English - French or German are a plus
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role on apps
- Portfolio of design projects
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field