Traffic Manager (m/f) - CDI
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
- Campaigns Launch and follow up (Desktop et mobile) through Adikteev’ & Motionlead’s adserver
- Distribution of campaigns impressions between Adikteev’s network
- Direct campaigns Monitoring, KPI and margin optimization
- Direct inventories review, proactive in building site whitelist and coordination with the Publisher/Yield team
- Provide useful insights to the sales team following agencies KPIs
- Knowledge and interest for the market tools : Data, Brand Safety, Viewability etc.
Must have a strong start-up spirit & mentality, self-sufficient & motivated, passionate about the desktop and mobile advertising industry. Excellent relationship building skills, proactive & reactive, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Analytical and deductive skills
- Organized, excels at multitasking, and rigorous
- Interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Good attention to detail and a sense of aesthetics
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Project Management
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of market main ad-servers and site-centrics tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with a team that can bring your work to the largest brands in the world (Coca Cola, Ford, Netflix, to name a few)
- Personal Autonomy / Consensus Driven Culture - We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when it comes to important business decisions. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it's the fairest way of making decisions.
- Customer Driven Culture - We're very in-tune with our customers and they love us. For example, we decide what features to build based on surveys we send directly to customer
- You choose your device
- Working in a great atmosphere in Paris city center
- Wage depends on your experience