Team Lead Account Management
Adikteev is a mobile advertising company which provides advertisers and app developers with a global solution for their communication needs in every step of the user’s lifetime: from awareness through branding and qualified traffic to conversion through user acquisition and retargeting. The strength of Adikteev is to deliver ROI thanks to the unique combination of state-of-the-art creative technology, data, and artificial intelligence. Thus, Adikteev follows mobile users’ behavior closely and addresses them with a message adapted to each brand’s needs.
Adikteev now has over 100 employees, 30% of them being engaged in R&D. The Company that generates double-digit million-euro revenues, is profitable and is growing rapidly. Adikteev is present internationally, with offices in Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many rewards in 2017 :
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 50, rewarding fast growth tech companies. Adikteev is the 2nd best tech company in France;
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is N°12 of the 500 best tech companies in EMEA;
- Adikteev is 8th out of 100 outstanding French Start-ups, according to EY.
Moreover, Adikteev received the label “Happy at work”.
Be a retargeting expert & manage key accounts
- Set the standard for onboarding and delivery regarding clients engagements;
- Share and collect best practices on how to work with different app developers;
- Establish and maintain your team’s position as key strategic advisors to clients, sales team, product team and other stakeholders;
- Manage a handful of strategic clients or as needed to support the workload of the team;
- Build strong relationships with key clients;
- Act as a consultant in advanced sales processes.
Manage and grow the Account Management team
- Manage a team of account managers;
- Support the onboarding and growth of the teams’ clients;
- Be a strategic point of escalation for the team;
- Build and perfect operational processes;
- Recruit account managers and interns and build a training plan. Be in charge of the welfare of the team of account managers, career development, and retention.
Collaborate with internal team to deliver the best service to our clients
- Coordinate work with other teams;
- Work closely with the head of sales to manage onboarding of prospects from the pipeline;
- Work closely with campaign managers and BI team to optimize and deliver excellent performance.
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical role of which 3 in AdTech, preferably from the demand side;
- Proactive approach to delivering insights and service to clients;
- Experience in managing a team or at least 2 full-time employees (not interns/junior);
- Experience in working in a startup or in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to interact with a product team, data scientists and engineers;
- Strong analytical background and work experience;
- Familiarity with the programmatic ecosystem is a big plus;
- Good understanding of tracking solutions, cost aggregation and other players in AdTech;
- Ability to perform competitive analysis and build a long-term strategy for clients and to lead upselling efforts;
- Ability to support the preparation of performance business reviews and top notch presentations;
- Fluent in business English, other languages are a plus.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: full-time / indefinite