Talent Acquisition Manager
Adikteev is the leading app retargeting solution that helps performance-driven marketers target and engage their app audiences. Combining science and creativity, Adikteev delivers measurable results that increase user LTV and fuel business growth.
Founded in 2012, Adikteev has worked with leading app companies like eBay, Nexon and Yelp to retain their loyal users and boost incremental revenue. A leading advertising technology company, Adikteev has been recognized as #10 among Inc Magazine’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies and #2 in global retargeting, of the AppsFlyer Performance Index. Its team of 60 people is based in Paris, NYC and San Francisco.
Adikteev’s HR team is looking for a driven Talent Acquisition Manager with experience of working in a fast-paced target driven environment. The suitable candidate will directly contribute to the end to end hiring of individuals for our office in Paris, New York and San Francisco.
Ensuring that Adikteev has the right people in the business is critical to our future success. As such, this vacancy plays an important role in supporting a recruitment drive within our Data Science and Engineering functions. This is a diverse role that will include overseeing advertising, directly sourcing via LinkedIn and other channels, screening, running assessment centres, getting involved in meetups and more.
- Design and implement campus recruitment strategies, processes, policies and structure/format of programs.
- Attends campus and offsite events as needed.
- Build and expand on the existing employer branding strategy.
- Lead relevant “employer of choice” projects in order to champion Adikteev’s reputation.
- Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent.
- Use the best tools and talent pools wherever possible to help us source the best passive candidates.
- Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the team, sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Conduct the first assesment of all candidates and drive the full recruitment process in partnership with the team.
- Host briefing meetings and participate in scoping discussions.
- Strategic watch on new sourcing techniques, market activity, external market trends, and majors events, etc...Always share knowledge with the team is part of our culture.
- 2 years of experience recruiting top engineering and technology talent
- Be familiar with tech environment as well as being able to "talk tech" and screen for candidates with relevant technical skills
- Experience in pro-active candidate acquisition using a variety of tools and methods
- The ability to work towards deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in French & English - international recruitment experience is a plus
- Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-player
- Experience partnering with senior hiring managers to close candidates of various levels of seniority
- Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
A true service mindset and passion for Adikteev's missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!