Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
Adikteev is a trusted app retargeting solution with its parent company in Europe (Paris & Berlin). Adikteev works with leading US & international apps to increase revenue, in-app usage, lifetime value and retention. Success KPIs are of not simply ROAS but more specifically, incremental measurement through uplift tests (control/target group). Appsflyer ranked (in Sept 2018) Adikteev as #2 top retargeting partner for gaming (#1 being Facebook), and ranked Adikteev as #3 best overall retargeting partner (#1 Facebook, #2 Criteo). Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev currently has over 120 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-dollar revenues.
Adikteev is based in New York City, San Francisco (USA), Paris (France), Berlin (Germany).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- EY ranked Adikteev as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been awarded the label “Happy At Work.”
We are now looking for an experienced Technical Solutions Engineer to play a critical role in determining the company's success. You will work in close collaboration with the R&D, Product and Account Management teams, understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, and deep dive into complex problems to find their root cause. You will take initiatives to develop our processes and get opportunities to get involved with product planning.
- Manage technical internal processes concurrently with client facing activity;
- Support client facing personnel and BI professionals in troubleshooting;
- Participate in the conceptualisation of internal process and supporting the roll out;
- Troubleshoot and analyse issues, report them in a structured way to keep on improving our product;
- Manage efficiently tasks backlog and define priorities. Take ownership over tickets and fulfilment;
- Develop ways to maintain and improve our SLA;
- Manage product integration technical ownership;
- Become an expert in mobile tracking and programmatic media buying on open RTB;
- Initiate bug reporting, submission of feature requests and creation of alerts to report on failure;
- Conduct internal training sessions for the Client operation department.
- At least 2 year experience in similar position (Technical support, Solution Engineers, QA...);
- Experience in AdTech industry, mobile tracking of from a DSP, SSP or DMP - a big plus;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Autonomous and self-learner;
- Detail oriented with an ability to take a step back and see the full picture;
- High level of English written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- You'll be the first person in our US client solutions team. This gives you freedom to build (in sync with DE team)
- Open vacation (PTO) policy
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it's the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with flexible work hours and competitive, performance-based salary.
- A unique work atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness.
- HealthCare (United Healthcare)
- 401(k) (starting Jan 1st 2019)