Senior Technical Solutions Engineer
Founded in November 2012 by Xavier Mariani, Emilien Eychenne and Frederic Leroy, and backed by French VCs ISAI and Ventech, Adikteev is the leading mobile advertising company offering the unique combination of state-of-the-art creatives with strong data & machine learning expertise. We allow marketers and app developers to engage their audience, acquire new clients and re-engage their dormant users through machine learning driven advertising campaigns.
- 80+ employees
- 4 offices: Paris, Berlin, NYC, San Francisco
- Double digit M€ revenues and growing fast
- Manage product integration technical ownership
- Manage technical internal processes concurrently with client facing activity
- Troubleshoot and analyse issues, report them in a structured way to keep on improving our product
- Manage efficiently tasks backlog and define priorities
- Work closely with R&D and product teams
- At least 3 years experience in similar position (Technical support, Solution Engineers, QA...)
- Experience in AdTech industry
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Autonomous and self-learner
- Detail oriented with an ability to take a step back and see the full picture
- Proven strong technical skills with the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, deep dive into complex problems, and find their root cause
- Programming abilities (queries, SQL, ...)
- High level of English written and verbal communication skills
- Hard worker and flexible
What we offer
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it's the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with flexible work hours and performance-based salary