Senior Sales Development Representative
Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on increasing digital brand & product awareness, and retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130+ people is based in Paris, Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. 30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- EY ranked Adikteev as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been awarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is looking for a talented Senior Sales Development Representative to join its early San Francisco sales team. Your role as a key member of the team is to find and build relationships with app marketers (or their media agencies).
- Hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and find new business partners for Adikteev
- Prospect and contact app marketers to pitch our technology and build long-lasting relationships
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Efficiently manage a high volume of outbound communications
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the rest of the sales team
- Develop your network further and pitch our product at key industry events
- A proven track record of meeting & exceeding monthly and quarterly appointment objectives
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- A self-starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- Analyze sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Communicate Adikteev’s retargeting product to key decision makers in mobile
- Ability to be persistent and innovative in identifying and reaching potential clients
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- Interest in growth in a sales career or other business functions
- 1-2 years of customer-facing experience
- Passionate about startup and mobile marketing/app industry
- Committed to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- Self-motivated: positive and resourceful self-starter
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Strong analytical skills: data-driven and results-oriented
- Team player: experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to success
What We Offer:
An entrepreneurial environment with an open vacation policy, a competitive salary, and flexible work hours.
A smart and fun atmosphere due to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members.
We foster a consensus-driven, decision-making culture. From what features to build to what furniture to buy for the office, we encourage team involvement.
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Full-time