Senior Product Owner
Adikteev is a mobile advertising company which provides advertisers and app developers with a global solution for their communication needs in every step of the user’s lifetime: from awareness through branding and qualified traffic to conversion through user acquisition and retargeting. The strength of Adikteev is to deliver ROI thanks to the unique combination of state-of-the-art creative technology, data, and artificial intelligence. Thus, Adikteev follows mobile users’ behavior closely and addresses them with a message adapted to each brand’s needs.
Adikteev now has over 130 employees, 30% of them being engaged in R&D. The Company that generates double-digit million-euro revenues, is profitable and is growing rapidly. Adikteev is present internationally, with offices in Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many rewards in 2017 :
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 50, rewarding fast growth tech companies. Adikteev is the 2nd best tech company in France;
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is N°12 of the 500 best tech companies in EMEA;
- Adikteev is 8th out of 100 outstanding French Start-ups, according to EY.
- Moreover, Adikteev received the label “Happy at work”.
Adikteev's product team is seeking for an experienced, resourceful Product Owner to join our growing team in Paris. In this position, you will be responsible for driving and defining the roadmap of key components of our platform. You should have a solid grasp on problem solving, data analytics and agile methodologies in order to deliver a high-quality product to increase company revenue.
- Create and maintain the product backlog;
- Sort the product backlog items according to business priority;
- Write functional or technical user stories for the scrum team and clearly communicate the business requirements to the team;
- Challenge complexity estimations to make them as accurate as possible and reach maximal velocity for the team;
- Organize and plan sprint review meetings with our engineering team every two weeks;
- Ensure a smooth coordination between developers, analysts and campaign managers for R&D projects involving operations;
- Make sure that complex user stories are properly cut into steps which can be delivered iteratively sprint after sprint;
- Define the release plan for significant features with technical leads;
- Monitor key KPIs for released features and make sure these KPIs are in line with goals;
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to design the most valuable solution to customers’ pain points;
- Optimize return on investment (ROI) by ensuring that the scrum team members are engaged in delivering the currently most valuable product features;
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with company stakeholders.
- You are a Bachelor or Master graduate, preferably with a focus on computer science or an equivalent;
- You have at least 2+ years experience as a product owner, business analyst, or in a related field;
- You are able to build strong interpersonal relationships with developers, product managers, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders;
- You know agile processes, have practiced agile project management within a Scrum team;
- You have the technical knowledge of programming, distributed processing, cloud infrastructures deployed in Amazon Web Services, web services for very high throughput and low latency;
- You are result driven and organize yourself to get things done;
- You are used to collaborate with other product owners and engineering team to reach efficiency and constantly improve processes;
- You are able to query, analyze and interpret data and logs;
- You feel comfortable in working with multiple teams, in-house and remote;
- You are fluent in English, French or German are a plus for the position.
- Certification for Pragmatic Marketing or Product Ownership is a plus but not required;
- Backlog management processes (Jira, Confluence);
- Experience in the project management, you know how to coordinate the efforts of different teams out of the Scrum team when releasing features, supporting users, etc.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Paris, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.