Senior Product Manager / Product Owner
Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on increasing digital brand & product awareness, and retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130+ people is based in Paris, Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. 30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
- Work closely with the dev team and the COO who will act as PM
- Analyze competition and market trends in order to elaborate the long term roadmap
- Understand the technical organization of the different systems:
- Technology used by the creative (HTML5, JS, ...)
- End-user environment to display the creative (dedicated JS tag, Prebid.js library, ...)
- The bidder (which must give a purchase price of the inventory)
- The analytical system allowing to track the performance of advertisements (and billing)
- The different targeting and pacing systems managed by Data Science.
- Work in a technically challenging environment:
- Kafka stream processing
- BD: Postgres, Cassandra DB, Redis
- Hosting on AWS
- Create and maintain the product backlog;
- Sort the product backlog items according to business priority;
- Write functional or technical user stories for the scrum team and clearly communicate the business requirements to the team;
- Challenge complexity estimations to make them as accurate as possible and reach maximal velocity for the team;
- Organize and plan sprint review meetings with our engineering team
- Ensure smooth coordination between developers, analysts, and campaign managers for R&D projects involving operations;
- Make sure that complex user stories are properly cut into steps which can be delivered iteratively sprint after sprint;
- Define the release plan for significant features with technical leads;
- Monitor key KPIs for released features and make sure these KPIs are in line with goals;
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to design the most valuable solution to customers’ pain points;
- Optimize return on investment (ROI) by ensuring that the Scrum team members are engaged in delivering the currently most valuable product features;
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with company stakeholders.
- You are a Bachelor or Master graduate, preferably with a focus on computer science or an equivalent;
- You have at least 4+ years experience as a product owner/manager
- You have the technical knowledge of programming, distributed processing, cloud infrastructures deployed in Amazon Web Services, web services for very high throughput and low latency;
- You are able to build strong interpersonal relationships with developers, product managers, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders;
- You know agile processes, have practiced agile project management within a Scrum team;
- You are result driven and organize yourself to get things done;
- You are used to collaborate with other product owners and engineering team to reach efficiency and constantly improve processes;
- You are able to query, analyze and interpret data and logs;
- You are fluent in French and English
- Backlog management processes (Jira, Confluence);
- Experience in the project management, you know how to coordinate the efforts of different teams out of the Scrum team when releasing features, supporting users, etc.