Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f)
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is now looking for a talented and experienced Frontend Engineer to join its tech team in the Berlin office. Here, we are running mobile in-app campaigns for customers like AutoScout, eBay, and other brands. Our front-end allows our external clients to access their campaign reports, while also enabling our in-house teams to manage these campaigns. In this role you'll take full ownership of the code and UX for our existing platform and the new products we develop. Our DSP frontend technology stack makes heavy use of Marionette JS and Handlebars. The UI test automation is based on Selenium.
- Development and optimization of our front-ends;
- Conception and implementation of the user interfaces;
- Design UX and UI together with product management;
- Own our user interface architecture and ensure code quality through automated testing.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or comparable studies;
- At least 5 years experience in writing production-ready code;
- Deep knowledge of at least one of popular front-ends frameworks, e.g. AngularJS or ReactJS;
- A keen eye for UX and UI design;
- Excellent QA automation knowledge, preferably with Selenium/JUnit/JMeter;
- Strong development skills with a constant focus on robustness, automation, testing, and monitoring;
- You work iteratively, delivering fast, failing fast and learning from your mistakes;
- Communication skills: all your work requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity.
- Advanced academic degree in computer engineering;
- Experience in designing campaign creatives;
- Experience with CoffeeScript and Node.js;
- Experience in mobile or web advertising;
- You love experiencing new concepts and languages.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Contract type: full-time / indefinite