Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on increasing digital brand & product awareness, and retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130+ people is based in Paris, Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. 30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join the Data Science team based in Paris. Your role as a key member of the team will be to build data-intensive models that boost performance and address business opportunities. As the center of innovation and scientific excellence of the company, the Data Science team focuses on applied research to improve continuously the existing approaches and to design out-of-the-box models from scratch in order to maximize the performance of our solution. The team relies on a platform built with the latest technology including Kafka, Cassandra, Druid, Spark, and deployed on AWS.
Check out our Technical Stack.
- Crunch vast amounts of structured and unstructured data (related to past bid requests, realtime customer activity, app store data, product catalogs, etc.) in order to extract valuable insights and to identify new product opportunities and model improvements
- Research, design and implement data-intensive algorithms that require to be scalable and high-performing. Examples of research topics include real-time conversion prediction, realtime pricing algorithm, online linear optimization, experimental design, natural language processing, recommender systems, reinforcement learning, deep learning, etc.
- In collaboration with software developers and data engineers, deploy the models in production and monitor the performance
- Mentor team members, provide expertise on the algorithmic approach and inspire scientific rigor to the entire organization
- Master's degree or PhD in a quantitative field with emphasis on applied mathematics, statistics or machine learning
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of probability, statistics, optimization and machine learning
- Experience with applied research and designing out-of-the-box models
- Strong programming skills with languages such as Python, R, Scala, and skillset in SQL
- Experience in working with distributed systems (e.g. Spark and Scala)
- Knowledge about deep learning framework (TensorFlow, Keras, etc.)
- Creative, pragmatic and proactive
- Loves teamwork and has great communication skills