Senior Data Scientist
Adikteev is a mobile advertising company which provides advertisers and app developers with a global solution for their communication needs in every step of the user’s lifetime: from awareness through branding and qualified traffic to conversion through user acquisition and retargeting. The strength of Adikteev is to deliver ROI thanks to the unique combination of state-of-the-art creative technology, data, and artificial intelligence. Thus, Adikteev follows mobile users’ behavior closely and addresses them with a message adapted to each brand’s needs.
Adikteev now has over 100 employees, 30% of them being engaged in R&D. The Company that generates double-digit million-euro revenues, is profitable and is growing rapidly. Adikteev is present internationally, with offices in Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many rewards in 2017 :
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 50, rewarding fast growth tech companies. Adikteev is the 2nd best tech company in France;
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is N°12 of the 500 best tech companies in EMEA;
- Adikteev is 8th out of 100 outstanding French Start-ups, according to EY.
Moreover, Adikteev received the label “Happy at work”.
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist to join the Data Science team in Berlin. Your role as a key member of the team will be to work hand-in-hand with the Data Science team in Paris to build data-intensive models that boost performance and address business opportunities.
With a terabyte of external data per day and over 1 million incoming requests per second, Big Data is not an empty promise at Adikteev. To tackle this complexity, our computational advertising technology relies on an algorithmic approach that puts Data Science at the core of our business. As the centers of innovation and scientific excellence of the company, the Data Science teams focus on applied research to improve continuously the existing approaches and to deliver out-of-the-box models in order to maximize the performance of our campaigns. Examples of research topics include conversion prediction, pacing algorithms, recommender systems, auction theory, reinforcement learning, etc.
- As a member of the Data Science team, you will work on data-intensive algorithms that require to be scalable and high-performing and address business opportunities;
- You will research, design, prototype and develop cutting-edge real-time-bidding algorithms based on your mathematical knowledge and innovative ideas;
- You will crunch vast amounts of data in order to extract valuable insights and to identify new product opportunities and model improvements;
- You will develop high-performance algorithms in scalable and product-ready code and ultimately put them into production in close collaboration with our Data Engineering team;
- As part of the Data Science team, you will mentor team members, provide expertise on the algorithmic approach and inspire scientific rigor to the entire organization.
- Master's degree in a quantitative field with emphasis on applied mathematics, statistics or machine learning;
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of probability, statistics and optimization;
- At least 2 years of experience with applied research and designing out-of-the-box models;
- Broad understanding of experimental design and interpretation of results;
- Strong programming skills with languages such as Python, Scala, R and profound skillset in SQL;
- Initial experience in working with distributed systems (e.g. Spark and Scala);
- Creative, curious and proactive;
- Data-driven thinking to identify business opportunities and drive the product;
- Loves teamwork and has great communication skills.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Contract type: full-time / indefinite