Senior Campaign Optimization Manager
Adikteev is a trusted app retargeting solution with its parent company in Europe (Paris & Berlin). Adikteev works with leading US & international apps to increase revenue, in-app usage, lifetime value and retention. Success KPIs are of not simply ROAS but more specifically, incremental measurement through uplift tests (control/target group).
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, machine learning algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-dollar revenues.
Adikteev is based in New York City, San Francisco (USA), Paris (France), Berlin (Germany).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- EY ranked Adikteev as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been awarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is looking for a talented Senior Campaign Optimization Manager to join its New York team to work with worldwide leading mobile apps. Your role as a key member of the team will be to work on the management of our programmatic US campaigns and on the following assignments:
- Manage and optimize US marketing campaigns for leading mobile apps, collaborating closely with Account Managers.
- Proactively monitor campaigns performances. Identify improvements and opportunities. Communicate and solve issues.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to make sure each campaign is succesful
- Provide data reports and clear data visualizations for Account Management, Sales or Management teams.
- Serve as an internal POC for key clients
- Run ad-hoc analyses to improve our value proposition, business model and internal processes
- 3-4 years+ of campaign optimization, BI and/or analytical experience
- Solid experience within a programmatic environment
- Attention to detail, extremely rigorous and strong curiosity to test new concepts
- Ability to handle strong workloads, autonomous, strong ability to multitask
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills, business understanding
- Experience working with leading DSPs (such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, MediaMath, Dataxu)
- Experience integrating DMP in your past campaigns (Krux, Adobe Audience Manager etc.)
- Experience with Data Visualization software or Tableau
- SQL and/or Python knowledge
- French or German (not required)
- Passionate about startup and mobile marketing/app industry
- Self-motivated: positive and resourceful self-starter
- Clear customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Strong analytical skills: data-driven and results-oriented
- Team player: experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings strong ideas to the table and gets involved with product planning
- We foster a consensus-driven, rather than top-down, decision making culture. From what features to build to what furniture to buy for the office, we encourage team involvement.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- An open, smart and fun atmosphere thanks to our mixed-culture environment of talented team members!
- HealthCare (United Healthcare)
- 401(k) (starting Jan 1st 2019)
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: Full-time