(Senior) Agency Sales Manager (m/f)
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is looking for a talented Agency Sales Manager (m/f) to join its Berlin sales team. Your role as a key member of the team is to find and build partnerships with new high potential media agencies and offer them, as well as direct clients, best-in-class support in everything revolving around Aditeev's products.
- Prospect and contact media agencies in Germany to pitch our technology and build lasting relationships
- Negotiate and close contracts, services and trading agreements with these agencies and educate potential them on the full capabilities of of Adikteev's products
- You hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and you find new business partners for Adikteev
- You convince existing and new customers with expert advice and comprehensive support
- You’re part of a team: you’ll work closely with account managers, product and engineering teams to follow the campaigns and optimize our product and service
- Develop your network further and pitch our solutions at key industry events
- Degree level education with a business or technical focus, preferably with a sales context
- At least 2 years sales/ business development experience with media agencies (you should come with lots of contacts and a strong network!)
- Familiarity with the common pricing models (CPI, CPM/TKP, CPA,CPL); ideally Real-Time-Bidding is a great plus
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Data/ tech-savvy (understanding of our technology is key to success as you have to explain it to our clients!)
- Knowledge of CRM Tool (Salesforce) preferred and very good command of Excel/ PPT
- You are passionate about the startup and mobile marketing/ app industry;
- You have a lot of contacts and a strong network;
- You are a great team player who is both flexible and organized;
- You are data-driven, result-oriented and reactive with a hands-on mentality;
- You have excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- You have business fluency in both English and German.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budget and a long-term career plan; Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed;
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Düsseldorf or Frankfurt
Contract type: full-time / indefinite