Senior Account Manager
Adikteev is a trusted app retargeting solution with its parent company in Europe (Paris & Berlin). Adikteev works with leading US & international apps to increase revenue, in-app usage, lifetime value and retention. Success KPIs are of not simply ROAS but more specifically, incremental measurement through uplift tests (control/target group).
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, machine learning algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-dollar revenues.
Adikteev is based in New York City, San Francisco (USA), Paris (France), Berlin (Germany).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- EY ranked Adikteev as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been awarded the label “Happy At Work.”
- You are responsible for your own advertising campaigns from pre-launch to post campaign performance reporting, including strategic planning, execution and follow-up.
- You achieve the best possible service for our clients while maintaining a direct contact with them throughout the entire life cycle of the campaign to ensure flawless execution.
- Provide detailed and data-backed feedback, as well as QBRs on campaign performance to sales team and our clients
- You are responsible for creating long term relationships with your clients, as well as to grow accounts.
- You work closely with our experts in IT, Data Analytics and Sales to define and implement the requirements for our DSP product.
- As a market observer and trend scout you are always aware of the latest developments in the mobile advertising market.
- You completed your business or engineering studies or you have a comparable education.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of campaign and account management in the media or digital industry.
- You have excellent spoken and written command of English; French or German knowledge is a plus.
- Ideally, you have already gained knowledge in the field of DSP/RTB-technologies.
- You have high digital and technical affinity and very good command of MS PowerPoint & Excel.
- You have outstanding understanding of business matters and possess good analytical skills.
- You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own project.
- You work in a customer oriented fashion.
- You have worked in the performance advertising universe and understand app advertisers' UA strategies and metrics
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- Open vacation policy
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it's the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with flexible work hours and competitive, performance-based salary.
- A unique work atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness.