Sales & Marketing Executive Intern (German speaking)
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is now looking for a talented, German speaking Sales & Marketing Executive Intern (m/f) to join its international team in Paris.
- Work in close partnership with our Sales team to optimize our products and services;
- Assists with the preparation of client meetings;
- Record and maintain client correspondence;
- Support us with proposal preparations and importing customer data in our system;
- Assist in planning & implementing new sales strategies to help us to establish Adikteev as the most attractive mobile advertiser on the European market (but not only);
- Support the planning, execution and coordination of PR & marketing activities (press releases, events, fairs etc.);
- Your tasks include monitoring, managing and supervising marketing and PR activities related to these events (Journalist Interviews, Social Media etc.).
- Currently successfully studying or a recent Bachelor/Master graduate, ideally with a focus on Business Management or with a sales / marketing context;
- Ideally gained first practical working experience (preferable in the sales & marketing field and/or in the mobile advertising market);
- You speak German perfectly, your English is business fluent and you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Expert in MS Office especially PowerPoint (creative and an eye for details while creating presentations);
- You show an instinctive feeling on how to deal with customers and clients.
- You like working in a young international team, you are flexible and motivated;
- You have strong organizational skills, have high quality standards and work in a structured way;
- Your strengths are your ability to work both independently and in a team, your enthusiasm, creativity and reactivity;
- You are fascinated by the mobile industry.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 24 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budget and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6-months full-time internship