Sales & Marketing Executive Intern (German speaking)
Adikteev is a mobile advertising company which provides advertisers and app developers with a global solution for their communication needs in every step of the user’s lifetime: from awareness through branding and qualified traffic to conversion through user acquisition and retargeting. The strength of Adikteev is to deliver ROI thanks to the unique combination of state-of-the-art creative technology, data, and artificial intelligence. Thus, Adikteev follows mobile users’ behavior closely and addresses them with a message adapted to each brand’s needs.
Adikteev now has over 100 employees, 30% of them being engaged in R&D. The Company that generates double-digit million-euro revenues, is profitable and is growing rapidly. Adikteev is present internationally, with offices in Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many rewards in 2017 :
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 50, rewarding fast growth tech companies. Adikteev is the 2nd best tech company in France;
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is N°12 of the 500 best tech companies in EMEA;
- Adikteev is 8th out of 100 outstanding French Start-ups, according to EY.
Moreover, Adikteev received the label “Happy at work”.
Adikteev is now looking for a talented, German speaking Sales & Marketing Executive Intern (m/f) to join its international team in Paris.
- Work in close partnership with our Sales team to optimize our products and services;
- Assists with the preparation of client meetings;
- Record and maintain client correspondence;
- Support us with proposal preparations and importing customer data in our system;
- Assist in planning & implementing new sales strategies to help us to establish Adikteev as the most attractive mobile advertiser on the European market (but not only);
- Support the planning, execution and coordination of PR & marketing activities (press releases, events, fairs etc.);
- Your tasks include monitoring, managing and supervising marketing and PR activities related to these events (Journalist Interviews, Social Media etc.).
- Currently successfully studying or a recent Bachelor/Master graduate, ideally with a focus on Business Management or with a sales / marketing context;
- Ideally gained first practical working experience (preferable in the sales & marketing field and/or in the mobile advertising market);
- You speak German perfectly, your English is business fluent and you have outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Expert in MS Office especially PowerPoint (creative and an eye for details while creating presentations);
- You show an instinctive feeling on how to deal with customers and clients.
- You like working in a young international team, you are flexible and motivated;
- You have strong organizational skills, have high quality standards and work in a structured way;
- Your strengths are your ability to work both independently and in a team, your enthusiasm, creativity and reactivity;
- You are fascinated by the mobile industry.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 24 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budget and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6-months full-time internship