Office Manager Berlin
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
You are the voice and face of the company ensuring the office runs well and everyone is happy. Leading by personal example means everything to you. Just as important is making everyone that comes in contact with you feels welcome and appreciated, while being mindful of the company goals.
We work in a relaxed and open-minded atmosphere and if you don't always take yourself too seriously, we look forward to working with you!
- Ownership of the look and feel of the Berlin office: ensure a welcoming, fresh presentation of the work space, helping to make it a great place to work
- Office management: inventory management, monitoring, planning and coordinating office purchases
- Administration of corporate documents and taking care of incoming and outgoing mail and phone correspondence
- Travel management
- Management support for various ad-hoc tasks
- Support the corporate department in daily matters such as payroll management, basic bookkeeping and employment contract preparation
- Internal communication within the Berlin office: planning and coordinating company meetings and events
- Completed business studies, ideally followed by a 3-year experience in the field of Office Management, ideally in a fast-growing market
- Fluent in German and English (other languages are an asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding administration, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Service and roll-up-your-sleeves mentality and a proactive mindset
- Independent and very structured worker
- Ability to work in a team, energetic and positive attitude, enthusiasm and a good sense of humor