Office and HR Manager
As part of the Adikteev Paris Corporate team, the Office & HR Manager will ensure smooth day-to-day operations. This is a position that requires a high-level of Service Attitude, Communication and Negotiation skills. This role is ideal for an ambitious office & hr manager looking to work in a very dynamic and international environment.
You will report to the Head of HR.
- Independently manage the complete payroll process/function for a 90+ person company
- Assist with onboarding process, managing offer packages and collecting and distributing appropriate paperwork
- Daily maintenance of HRIS system: entering new employees, updating employee information, Benefits Enrollments, etc.
- Ensure vacation days are accurately entered, submitted and approved by managers
- Coordinate integration of new employees into the Adikteev life
- Co-ordinate facilities for all new starters
- Conduct office tours for new hires, reviewing all general office-related details (breakroom, restrooms, building information, security badge access, etc.) along with any special office-specific information
- Ensure all processes for new hires and terminations are followed, working closely with HR, IT, Office Services and Hiring Manager/Team
- Run the offices, maintain and develop relationship with employees to understand their expectations and keep an open communication at all times
- Open and set up the office in the morning. Inspect work area, kitchens and meeting rooms for cleanliness and appearance. Keep every space clean and organized.
- Manage day to day maintenance of the office facilities (mail, trash, ordering office supplies, lite cleaning, tech upkeep, supplies, food/drink orders, lunches, errands, etc.)
- Personally, do whatever it takes to keep the offices clean and organized, and find ways to create effective processes, norms, and incentives for all employees to contribute
- Act as interface to the key stakeholders to ensure world class services
- Take responsibility for day to day office services (greetings, Hospitality for guests and employees, janitorial, maintenance, tickets’ resolution, etc.).
- Understand the process and operation of loaner laptops, AV equipment, audio and web conferencing, etc. and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Resolve technology issues with copiers, phones, etc. and coordination of office moves
- Work with building management to coordinate fire drills, emergency procedures and safety inspections, including maintaining the Fire Safety Team and making sure fire safety inspections are up to date.
- Regularly update and maintain Office Manager manual with proper instructions, logins, contacts, process information and procedures
- Proactively manage, coordinate and organize office events, social activities and charitable giving
- Serve as the key point of contact for employees on all office/space-related issues, questions and requests, responding promptly and thoughtfully with a customer mindset
- Lead the implementation of office specific events (i.e., all hands meetings, company parties, holiday season breaks, etc.)
- Collect and archive all the receipts and invoices for expenses related to office life
- Prepare, submit and maintain annual budget and forecasts for office
- Ensure all expenses charged to the office are within budget estimates and follow proper procedures for any exceptions
- Arrange on-site and off-site meetings (space, catering, tech, travel and itineraries, etc.)
- Coordinate with outsourced travel agents to book company travel
- Track detailed budgets for a travel on a per project basis
- Book and register conferences for various team as needed
- Provide information in response to guest inquiries about the hotel area, tourist attractions, directions, etc. Accommodate all requests, i.e. dinner reservations, taxi, etc.
- Answer incoming telephone calls within first three rings
- Enthusiastically welcome our guests, greet guests at the door and in the lobby
- Be the Corporate team face to our internal customers - be approachable for questions and comments from employees and react appropriately to queries raised
- Assist with organization of events (both internal & external), coordinate all logistics details (security, building access, room setup, catering…), manage last minute changes and ensure smooth execution on the ground for all teams involved
- Coordinate internal meetings/townhalls as needed – arrange for food, AV, space, etc.
- Schedule external meetings and calls
- Coordinate hosted events
- Proactively anticipate food & beverage needs for team, and whenever guests are present
- Set-up and tear-down for hosted meetings
- Lead run of show planning
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- International vibe: our working language is English
- High dedication to customer service and hospitality
- Very positive attitude and ever-present smile
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Large sense of urgency with everything that you do
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Knowledges of Health & Safety local compliancy