Head of Solutions Engineering
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
- Manage product integration technical ownership
- Manage technical internal processes concurrently with client facing activity
- Troubleshoot and analyse issues, report them in a structured way to keep on improving our product
- Manage efficiently tasks backlog and define priorities
- Work closely with R&D and product teams
- At least 3 years experience in similar position (Technical support, Solution Engineers, QA...)
- Experience in AdTech industry
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Autonomous and self-learner
- Detail oriented with an ability to take a step back and see the full picture
- Proven strong technical skills with the ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows, deep dive into complex problems, and find their root cause
- Programming abilities (queries, SQL, ...)
- High level of English written and verbal communication skills
- Hard worker and flexible
What we offer
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- 30 days of paid vacation.
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it's the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with flexible work hours and performance-based salary