Head of Sales Agency
Adikteev is looking for a talented Head of Sales Agency (m/f) to join its Düsseldorf team. Your role as a key member of the team is to find and build partnerships with new high potential media agencies and offer them, as well as direct clients, best-in-class support in everything revolving around Adikteev's products.
With Aditkeev you will have an exciting as well as smooth entry into working life since we combine a diverse range of business contacts with sound competence in what we do. Everybody in our team contributes with their expertise and passion to create a highly demanded product and to solve global challenges, which is what you can profit from. Thus your learning curve will be steep...
- Prospect and contact media agencies in Germany and around the world to pitch our technology and build lasting relationships;
- Negotiate and close contracts, services and trading agreements with these agencies and educate potential them on the full capabilities of of Adikteev's products;
- You hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and you find new business partners for Adikteev;
- You convince existing and new customers with expert advice and comprehensive support;
- You’re part of a team: you’ll work closely with account managers, product and engineering teams to follow the campaigns and optimize our product and service;
- Develop your network further and pitch our solutions at key industry events.
- You will lead a team of 5 - 10
- Degree level education with a business or technical focus, preferably with a sales context;
- + 3 years work experience in sales/ business development within media agencies;
- Familiarity with the common pricing models (CPI, CPM/TKP, CPA, CPL, CPV); ideally Real-Time-Bidding is a great plus;
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Data/ tech-savvy (understanding of our technology is key to success as you have to explain it to our clients);
- You have already heard of the CRM tool, Salesforce, and ideally you have a good command of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel/ Power Point).
- You are passionate about the startup and mobile marketing/ app industry;
- You have a lot of contacts and a strong network;
- You are a great team player who is both flexible and organized;
- You are data-driven, result-oriented and reactive with a hands-on mentality;
- You have excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- You have business fluency in both English and German.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;