Head of Account Management
Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on increasing digital brand & product awareness, and retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130+ people is based in Paris, Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. 30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Be a retargeting expert & manage key accounts
- Set the standard for onboarding and delivery regarding clients engagements;
- Share and collect best practices on how to work with different app developers;
- Establish and maintain your team’s position as key strategic advisors to clients, sales team, product team and other stakeholders;
- Manage a handful of strategic clients or as needed to support the workload of the team;
- Build strong relationships with key clients;
- Act as a consultant in advanced sales processes.
Manage and grow the Account Management team
- Manage a team of account managers;
- Support the onboarding and growth of the teams’ clients;
- Be a strategic point of escalation for the team;
- Build and perfect operational processes;
- Recruit account managers and interns and build a training plan. Be in charge of the welfare of the team of account managers, career development, and retention.
Collaborate with internal team to deliver the best service to our clients
- Coordinate work with other teams;
- Work closely with the head of sales to manage onboarding of prospects from the pipeline;
- Work closely with campaign managers and BI team to optimize and deliver excellent performance.
- At least 5 years of experience in an analytical role of which 3 in AdTech, preferably from the demand side;
- Proactive approach to delivering insights and service to clients;
- Experience in managing a team or at least 2 full-time employees (not interns/junior);
- Experience in working in a startup or in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to interact with a product team, data scientists and engineers;
- Strong analytical background and work experience;
- Familiarity with the programmatic ecosystem is a big plus;
- Good understanding of tracking solutions, cost aggregation and other players in AdTech;
- Ability to perform competitive analysis and build a long-term strategy for clients and to lead upselling efforts;
- Ability to support the preparation of performance business reviews and top notch presentations;
- Fluent in business English, other languages are a plus.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: full-time / indefinite