Frontend Engineer (m/f)
Adikteev is a mobile advertising company which provides advertisers and app developers with a global solution for their communication needs in every step of the user’s lifetime: from awareness through branding and qualified traffic to conversion through user acquisition and retargeting. The strength of Adikteev is to deliver ROI thanks to the unique combination of state-of-the-art creative technology, data, and artificial intelligence. Thus, Adikteev follows mobile users’ behavior closely and addresses them with a message adapted to each brand’s needs.
Adikteev now has over 100 employees, 30% of them being engaged in R&D. The Company that generates double-digit million-euro revenues, is profitable and is growing rapidly. Adikteev is present internationally, with offices in Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many rewards in 2017:
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 50, rewarding fast growth tech companies. Adikteev is the 2nd best tech company in France;
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is N°12 of the 500 best tech companies in EMEA;
- Adikteev is 8th out of 100 outstanding French Start-ups, according to EY.
Moreover, Adikteev received the label “Happy at work”.
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Front-end Developer to join its tech team in the Berlin office. Here, we are running mobile in-app campaigns for customers like AutoScout, eBay, and other brands. Our front-end allows our external clients to access their campaign reports, while also enabling our in-house teams to manage these campaigns. In this role you'll take full ownership of the code and UX for our existing platform and the new products we develop. Our DSP frontend technology stack makes heavy use of Marionette JS and Handlebars. The UI test automation is based on Selenium.
- Development and optimization of our front-ends;
- Conception and implementation of the user interfaces;
- Own our user interface architecture and ensure code quality through automated testing.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or comparable studies;
- At least 3 years experience in writing production-ready code;
- Good QA automation knowledge, preferably with Selenium/JUnit/JMeter;
- Strong development skills with a constant focus on robustness, automation, and monitoring;
- You work iteratively, delivering fast, failing fast and learning from your mistakes;
- Communication skills: all your work requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity.
- Advanced academic degree in computer engineering;
- Experience in designing campaign creatives;
- Experience with CoffeeScript and Node.js;
- Experience in mobile or web advertising;
- You love experiencing new concepts and languages.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Contract type: full-time / indefinite