Event Coordinator (Internship - Part-time)
Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is a combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130+ people is based in San Francisco, New York, Paris and Berlin.
30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-dollar revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev is looking for the best Event Coordinator Intern to join its early San Francisco team. Part time (1-3 days per week). $100 per day. 4-6 months, flexible. This internship offers a dynamic opportunity to gain experience in event planning and coordination. Our sales team needs to attend and/or organize many events throughout 2019, and your role would be to assist in logistics and coordination of workshops, events, client VIP dinners and conferences. You'd be reporting directly to our VP of Sales, Americas.
- Organizing facilities and details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Print promotional material such as banners and posters
- Communicate with potential sponsors/clients via phone or email
Research and contact potential vendors including venues, caterers, and rentals
- Provide execution in other projects as needed
- Support with weekly marketing administrative tasks
- Organize dinner events with our clients (booking a restaurant, printing custom menus)
Assist with event setup/breakdown
Create and manage all pre-planning logistics and on-site program operations including travelling on-site for the event
Partner with registration manager to fulfill client needs or, in some cases, manage registration for smaller events
- Passionate about startups & fast-pacing environments
- Self-motivated: positive and resourceful self-starter
- Impeccable communication skills (written & oral)
- No ego & dedicated to the success of ongoing projects
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: Internship (Ideally 1-3 days / week, flexible)