Data Scientist (m/f) - CDI
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Data Scientist to join the Data Science team in Paris. Your role will be to build data-intensive models that boost performance and address business opportunities.
- As a member of the Data Science team, you will work on data-intensive algorithms that require to be scalable and high-performing and address business opportunities
- You will research, design, prototype and develop cutting-edge real-time-bidding algorithms based on your mathematical knowledge and innovative ideas
- You will crunch vast amount of data in order to extract valuable insights and to identify new product opportunities and model improvements
- You will develop high-performance algorithms in scalable and product-ready code and ultimately put them into production in close collaboration with our Data Engineering team
- As part of the Data Science team, you will mentor team members, provide expertise on the algorithmic approach and inspire scientific rigor to the entire organization
Other enticing reasons for you to join us:
- you will be working in an international but human scale company with a long-term strategy
- you will be involved in a dynamic company that recognizes your contributions
- your working space will be very nice and comfortable no matter where you are located (USA, Germany or France)
- your coworkers will become your friends
- you will be enjoying a coffee or a coke, playing FIFA or baby-foot with your team
- Graduated from a top-tier engineering school with a focus on applied mathematics or machine learning
- Excellent analytical skills and strong knowledge of probability, statistics and optimization
- Experience with applied research and designing out-of-the-box models
- Creative, curious and proactive
- Strong programming skills with languages such as Python, R, Scala, and skillset in SQL
- Loves teamwork and has great communication skills