Data Engineer (m/f)
Adikteev is a mobile advertising company which provides advertisers and app developers with a global solution for their communication needs in every step of the user’s lifetime: from awareness through branding and qualified traffic to conversion through user acquisition and retargeting. The strength of Adikteev is to deliver ROI thanks to the unique combination of state-of-the-art creative technology, data, and artificial intelligence. Thus, Adikteev follows mobile users’ behavior closely and addresses them with a message adapted to each brand’s needs.
Adikteev now has over 100 employees, 30% of them being engaged in R&D. The Company that generates double-digit million-euro revenues, is profitable and is growing rapidly. Adikteev is present internationally, with offices in Berlin (Germany), Paris (France), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many rewards in 2017 :
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 50, rewarding fast growth tech companies. Adikteev is the 2nd best tech company in France;
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is N°12 of the 500 best tech companies in EMEA;
- Adikteev is 8th out of 100 outstanding French Start-ups, according to EY.
Moreover, Adikteev received the label “Happy at work”.
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Data Engineer (m/f) to join the Data Engineering team in Berlin. Your role as a key member of the team will be to work hand-in-hand with the Software Engineers to build scalable data driven solutions. In close collaboration with the Data Science team you implement data-intensive models that boost performance and address business opportunities. With a terabyte of external data per day and over 1 million incoming requests per second, Big Data is not an empty promise at Adikteev. To tackle this complexity, our computational advertising technology relies on an algorithmic approach that puts Data Engineering and Data Science at the core of our business.
- You create and run scalable data driven solutions;
- You develop reliable high-performance data processing pipelines;
- You crunch terabytes of data and enable Adikteev to get more insights out of it;
- You optimize and maintain our reporting infrastructure;
- You implement models and training jobs for our algorithms;
- You work closely with our experts in engineering and data science and support them in data engineering related topics.
- You are a Bachelor or Master graduate, preferably with a focus on computer science or an equivalent;
- You have already first job experience in the field of big data;
- You have good programming skills preferably in Scala or Python as well as excellent SQL skills;
- You gained initial experiences in software engineering and distributed data processing at scale, for example with MapReduce, Spark, Flink or Storm;
- You have a solid understanding of data modeling, data transformation, data manipulation and data storage;
- You have a solid understanding of distributed computing core concepts;
- You are an organized team player and are able to manage multiple responsibilities with dexterity;
- You have a desire for ongoing challenges and strong interest in new technologies and tools that fit our problems best.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Contract type: full-time / indefinite