Data Engineer (m/f)
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is now looking for a talented Data Engineer (m/f) to join the Data Engineering team in Berlin. Your role as a key member of the team will be to work hand-in-hand with the Software Engineers to build scalable data driven solutions. In close collaboration with the Data Science team you implement data-intensive models that boost performance and address business opportunities. With a terabyte of external data per day and over 1 million incoming requests per second, Big Data is not an empty promise at Adikteev. To tackle this complexity, our computational advertising technology relies on an algorithmic approach that puts Data Engineering and Data Science at the core of our business.
- You create and run scalable data driven solutions;
- You develop reliable high-performance data processing pipelines;
- You crunch terabytes of data and enable Adikteev to get more insights out of it;
- You optimize and maintain our reporting infrastructure;
- You implement models and training jobs for our algorithms;
- You work closely with our experts in engineering and data science and support them in data engineering related topics.
- You are a Bachelor or Master graduate, preferably with a focus on computer science or an equivalent;
- You have already job experience in the field of big data;
- You have good programming skills preferably in Scala or Python as well as excellent SQL skills;
- You gained initial experiences in software engineering and distributed data processing at scale, for example with MapReduce, Spark, Flink or Storm;
- You have a solid understanding of data modeling, data transformation, data manipulation and data storage;
- You have a solid understanding of distributed computing core concepts;
- You are an organized team player and are able to manage multiple responsibilities with dexterity;
- You have a desire for ongoing challenges and strong interest in new technologies and tools that fit our problems best.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan;
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed.
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Contract type: full-time / indefinite