6-month internship starting ASAP or July, followed by full time opportunity.
This is NOT a data science internship, nor an engeneering one.
Only END OF INTERNSHIP students will be considered.
Adikteev is a French digital marketing company that operates in two lines of business: « Adikteev FOR BRANDS », which increases digital brand & product awareness, as well as « Adikteev FOR APPs » which retargets app users and convert them into customers.
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, artificial intelligence algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues.
It is based in Paris (France), Berlin (Germany), New York City and San Francisco (USA).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in Ile-de- France, and 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- According to EY, Adikteev is listed as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been rewarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is looking for a talented Data Analyst Intern to join its Berlin Campaign Performance team. You will mainly work on the management of our US campaigns and on the following assignments:
Support account management and sales with technical expertise
- For new campaign setups (tracking, creatives, targeting criteria, etc.)
- For campaign troubleshooting (discrepancies, delivery trend, performance, etc.)
- For supply availability (volumes and market prices)
- Share your expertise with account management to help them gain efficiency
Campaign management and performance optimizations
- Run transversal analyses to improve our value proposition, business model and internal processes
- Assist product managers with analytical studies to improve product performance
- Conduct cross-campaign performance analyses and provide setup recommendations to account managersperform daily / weekly optimizations depending on volume & attribution
- Suggest changes for performance and communicate to account managers
- Help in campaign troubleshooting (discrepancies, delivery trend, performance, etc.)
Analytics - daily support to our teams
- Perform analyses and provide actionable insights to improve our value proposition, business model and internal process
- Assist our teams with analytical studies to improve product performance
- Monitor closely operational needs and provide possible solutions to management team
- Help Marketing team in creating relevant business case
- Provide Data Report to Sales & Account Management team
- Conduct analyses with our Creative Studio to increase our performance
Reporting and data visualization tools
- Master our data, and use it to provide insights for the following departments on the US market : Sales, Account Management, Creative studio & Marketing
- Design and produce actionable dashboards using Tableau Software to help teams monitor their daily activities
- Improve and guarantee the quality, consistency and visualization of reports and analysis
- Engage in regular business reviews with other teams